US Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends pool safety barriers!
- REDUCTION IN THE RISK OF CHILDREN DROWNING 83% 83%
Swimming Pool Safety Facts You Should Know
Barriers such as pool fencing should be used to help prevent younger children from gaining access to the swimming pool area without an adults awareness.
There is an 83% reduced risk of children drowning with a four-sided isolation pool fence, compared to three-sided property-line fencing. (Center For Disease Control)
A child can drown in the time it takes to answer a phone call (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission).
Studies estimate that this type of isolation fencing could prevent 50 percent to 90 percent of childhood drownings in residential pools. (Shands Safe Kids)
One-third of near-drowning victims survive but suffer significant impairments or irreversible brain damage (American Academy of Pediatrics).
For every child that drowns, four children are hospitalized for near-drowning incidents (Center For Disease Control).
Adult supervision is the most crucial part of keeping children safe around pools, spas and any water. Adults should always keep their eyes on children around any water at all times.
There is no substitute for adult supervision. Pool fences and locking gates can extend a helping hand in keeping kids safer around the swimming pools, spas, and water.
Swimming lessons are a great way to prepare younger children for the pool and having adults trained in CPR is essential in case a pool emergency happens.
About Our Pool Fence
Baby Barrier® Pool Fence - Helping Keep Children Safe since 1963
Installing High-Quality Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence in these Cities →
- Highlands County: Avon Park, Lake Placid and Sebring.
- Indian River County: Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero and Vero Beach.
- Martin County: Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jenson Beach, Jupiter Island, Palm City, Port Salerno and Stuart.
- Okeechobee County: Okeechobee
- Polk County: Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City and Winter Haven.
- Port St Lucie County: Ft Pierce, Port St Lucie and St Lucie Village.