OUR POOL FENCE
TOP GRADE POOL SAFETY FENCE GETS NOTICED
Only the patented Baby Barrier® Pool Fence is the original and the top quality removable pool barrier available.
There isn’t a replacement for adult supervision around any pool. However, the Original Baby Barrier® Pool Fence can help reduce pool accidents. We offer self-closing & self-latching pool gates to create a stable wall of protection around water to keep Florida children safe.
For full support, the Baby Barrier® pool fence uses extruded extra thick-walled aluminum poles and metal reinforcement at the base. The poles are installed 30 to 36 inches apart. Unique double stitched border edging is added to all four sides of each panel and strengthened with our unique heavy-duty nylon cording on both the top and bottom to help equalize stress loads from all directions.
You can easily see through the Baby Barrier® pool safety fence mesh, so your view is not obstructed, children and pets are kept safe. Our mesh is sealed with weather resistant PVC coating and carries a Ten Year Warranty.
Only Baby Barrier® Pool FenceHas unequal pool safety & features!
- 55 year pool safety record
- Easy removable self-closing safety gate with automatic latching
- Easy removable self-closing, self-latching gate
- Child resistant panels with lockable latches
- Professional pool safety fence installation by a certified Baby Barrier® Dealer
- Custom installation to fit swimming pools, spas, docks and more
- Easy set-up and removable for owners of pool fence
- Reinforced, extruded, aluminum poles ( black, white or beige )
- Withstands winter & summer seasons
- Available with UV protected plastic deck sleeves to provide electrical insulation
- PVC coated, see-through mesh, UV Protected
- Double stitched border and nylon cording reinforcement
- Re-installable if you move to new house
- Lightweight for the ease of handling
- 100 feet of pool safety fence is easily stored in an area of 2 feet by 2 feet
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty on Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence
- MADE in U.S.A.
- Pool Fence available in U.S.A. and Internationally
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F-2286-05
4 Feet Pool Fence Black, Brown, Beige or White
5 Feet Pool Fence available in Black Only
For the average pool, it takes less than ten minutes to remove the barrier entirely and only seconds for adults to unlatch one panel for pool access. When playtime is over, merely re-latch the access panel or pool gate, and relax. The Baby Barrier® is on duty until you take it down.
A remarkable optional pool fence gate design pioneered by Baby Barrier® Pool Fence as seen on Good Morning America, not only closes by itself; it latches automatically.
This revolutionary gate design provides superior latching ability by virtually eliminating the mechanical friction resistance which so often causes failure in other designs. It is the strongest gate in the industry, making it the most reliable for keeping Florida children safer. The closing tension is adjustable, and gate latches have undergone rigorous testing through 50,000 openings and closings to help ensure reliability. The gate is also key-lockable, and the entire gate could be removed when the fence is taken down by the owner.
Baby Barrier® Pool Fence Mesh
The top grade Baby Barrier® mesh offers an exclusive interlocking weave that will not unravel, even if cut. Choose 4-foot or 5-foot height; both are PVC coated and stabilized for the best possible protection.
The 4-foot-high Baby Barrier® mesh is sealed with weather resistant PVC coating for durable, long-lasting protection and you can see through the Baby Barrier® pool fence.
Baby Barrier’s unique heavy-duty nylon cording, features a test strength greater than 300 lbs. This helps resist and equalize stress loads from any direction against the pool safety fence.
Reinforced Pool Safety Fence Poles
You can count on years of trouble-free pool security with the Baby Barrier® pool fence. All poles, fittings, and mesh manufactured to resist rust, mildew, corrosion, rot and fading. All hardware is created from durable brass or stainless steel.
The UV – stabilized materials are ideally suited to withstand high-moisture and guard against saltwater and pool chemical environments. Our pool fence poles have undergone a horizontal force load test with a strength of greater than 75 pounds. A limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty provides you with peace of mind for many years to come.
Baby Barrier® Pool Fence - Helping Keep Children Safe since 1963
Installing High-Quality Baby Barrier® Pool Safety Fence in these Cities →
- Highlands County: Avon Park, Lake Placid and Sebring.
- Indian River County: Fellsmere, Indian River Shores, Orchid, Sebastian, Vero and Vero Beach.
- Lake County: Clermont.
- Okeechobee County: Okeechobee.
- Orange County: Hunters Creek, Dr Phillips, Windermere and Winter Garden.
- Osceola County: Kissimmee, St Cloud, Poinciana and Celebration.
- Polk County: Auburndale, Bartow, Davenport, Dundee, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Alfred, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Poinciana, Polk City and Winter Haven.